13 weeks 4 days and not showing - except at night!
Does anyone else wake up with a pretty flat belly and then as the day goes on, it just gets bigger and bigger?  Then back to square one in the morning again?  This is my first pregnancy and I am anxious to have the pregnancy belly so that I can enjoy the full experience.  I am feeling a bit impatient.  I do think that I may be feeling the baby move already.  I have felt some twitches and pops really low in my abdomen.  I can not physically feel my uterus yet though... Anyone else having similar experiences?
LOL - yep - that happened to me - especially with my first pregnancy (I've got 2 1/2 weeks to go with baby #2).  I called it my "dinner belly" because it would always seem to pop out after dinner.  In the next few weeks, though, you'll have a belly all day, so don't worry - it's coming!  By the end, you won't believe your belly could stretch so far!!  :-)
my friend did not start officially showing till she was 27 weeks old.. deepends on your body structure, how you stand and how far you push out your belly. i didnt start showing till i was about 5 and half months along. i was pretty skinny, so i guess it was about even. you are lucky because when you do (and you cant control it) you're back will feel it for sure. treasure that 'dinner belly'. =]
:) Thanks ladies!!  I really can't wait for the belly though...is that normal?  Lol..what about feeling the baby?  I have felt it about 3x since last weekend and it's there for a few minutes and then gone.  Many people tell me that it's too early, others say that it's the baby.  I am a yoga instructor, so I like to think that I am in tune with my body and that I really am feeling the baby.  I guess as time goes on and the feelings get stronger, then I will really know.  
No, it's not weird to want that belly for a first timer.  LOL!  Also, people tend to show earlier, the more kids they have, so since this is your first, it may just take a little bit longer than what it might the next time around.  You will probably be surprised here in just a few weeks just how fast you will grow :)
I didnt start showing until 14 weeks.. I am now 19 weeks and my belly is quite noticable but every morning I wake up and its significantly smaller...  I still havent figured it out... by the time, I get out of the shower in the AM it has popped back out...  if i sit for a while, somtimes it will do the same thing then standing or moving around gets it back out.. its creepy
I started showing just recently and im 34 weeks... You should be fine ;) congrats
My belly also seemed to get bigger in the evening... They say a lot of the belly early on is bloating, so maybe that is just worse later in the day and goes away in the morning. This is my first pregnancy and I didn't start showing until about 18 wks. Until then I just looked like I was getting a little "thick around the middle", but around 18-20 wks people started asking if I was pregnant. Now 22 wks and definitely showing! Best of luck - enjoy your pregnancy!
Totally normal! Bloating by the end of the day from fluid retention mostly... but soon it will STAY round, LOL!
That was definitely normal in my first pregnancy. I didn't show until the end of the fifth month. I am in my first trimester now and am like you, a nice flat tummy which bloats as the day progresses! Quite normal :-)
i don't show until it's over :( lol. everyone gets a pretty baby belly and my previous pregnancies, they're all hiding at my spine. best wish for a cute belly for you!