16+ weeks and infection
I am 16 weeks 4 days, last friday my doctor called about my labs and said I had a UTI. She called in antibiotics... Amoxicillin 500mg to be taken 3 times a day.
Now I have noticed that I am very sore down there, and somewhat itchy. Im thinking I may have gotten a yeast infection from the antibiotics.

What is safe to use?
Monistat is safe to use if you have a yeast infection. But always check with your doc first.
i don't think you should take advice on what meds to take on this site, you should just call your nurse or doctor.. they're happy to answer all of your many questions you will have.  especially if it's not a yeast infection!

i'm going through my second uti at week 24 and my antibiotics haven't caused any kind of vaginal reaction other than getting rid of the uti, so i'd say the best advice here is a test by your doctor and whatever prescribed meds if any that they suggest.
my gma is an RN and if your on any kind of antibiotic it can cause a yeast infection but you NEED to go to the drs so they can give you a prescription for it asap....
I've used monistat/miconizole or something like that.