17 days late period.
I am 17 days late, i have cramps but no other signs of being preg. should i take a home test? when do signs of preg start?
Based on your question I assume you have been having sex. Being 17 days late can be an immediate sign that you are preggo, but there are so many other signs that can be signs of pregnancy but also be considered period signs. Pregnancy is different for all women and these signs effect women in different ways and some don't have any at all. If you believe that you may be preggo then by all means take a test. If I were you I would definitely take a test sooner than later because if the test is positive I want to start taking prenatal vitamins and making the appointments with the doctor.

I don't know whether you want to be preggo or not, but if you do and are Congrats! Keep us posted.
17 days is actually quite late and is very good to find out whether you are pregnant or not.. take an home pregnancy test with the first morning sample of urine.. it shall give u a 99.9% accurate result.. signs or symptoms of pregnancy are not standards and may vary from women to women.. some experience it from the starting and some don't upto a long time.. furthermore symptoms don't confirm pregnancy only a test can do that.. however some common symptoms which at least i am experiencing are dizziness, throwing up, headaches, nausea, cramping, bloating,frequent urination etc.. take a test asap because if u r pregnant you need to start with your prenatals.. good luck.. take care..
I should have gotten my period around May 24th. I am 17 days late and never been this late before. When i was just one week late i went to take a pee test at the doctor and it was negative. I am peeing alot, lower back pains and weird feeling in my adominal area. My husband and I have been trying for 3 yrs. to concieve, so you get why I am anxious and hoping. After I eat I feel a little nausious but no vomitting. What should I do? What is going on?