17 weeks today!
Hey ladies! This is my first pregnancy I found out last week im having a little Princess!! Im a single 22 yr old mother, anyone have any ideas where I could look for free-cheap maternity clothes/ baby items?
Congratulations!  Have you been to any local churches?  A lot of times they will be able to assist with things to get you started- also pregnancy crisis centers are a great place to go for resources.  
Congratulations!! I went to Ross to buy maternity clothes. They have a clearance rack and I was able to buy 5 shirts at $2.99 each and 4 pants at $7.99 each and they really cute. Even full price, I feel they are the best quality and cheapest price. There are a lot of charities that help new moms with clothes as well. Your local health and welfare should have a list of resources of you are able to pick one up. If not there should be a list on their website as well