17p shots
Hello to all the mommas out there..
So my question is has anyone had the 17p shot work for them? Im currently 32 weeks pregnant and started my 17p shots at 22 weeks.. Im thinking on stopping them. I feel miserable i have a lot of braxton hicks besides that a pulling feeling on my lower pelvic area, and back pain.. Im so tired i dont know if my 17p shots are working or not but im ready to meet my baby. I really feel tired and sick.. So i dont know if i should stop them and wait for baby to come on its own... What do u ladies recommend?
Although it may be uncomfortable if having the 17p shots are in the best interest of your baby and keeping him/her in as long as possible then there's no doubt that I would continue the shots. You may be tired but think of the long term and that is getting your baby here healthy!!!! Thinking of stopping the 17p shots is not something that you should be asking here as everyone's opinion will be different. I think its selfish to stop taking the shots just because it makes you feel tired. When you and your Ob discussed you getting on the shot to begin with you probably had the option to decline. Now 10wks in and 8wks to go if not less I would continue. It will be well worth it. But if you truly feel as if you just cannot keep going with the shots then you need to contact your OB. Wishing you all the best and a healthy remaining pregnancy and a healthy happy baby. I have a history of M/c (3) so I'm a little sensitive to these type of conversations when It comes to doing anything to allow the pregnancy to progress in the best way possible. I will have to have a cerclage with my next pregnancy as well as a C-section due to a narrow pelvic wall. With last pregnancy I had contractions at 16wks I have an incompetent (short) cervix. So please forgive me is I come off a little stern