Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
18 DPO, No AF and - HPTs

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

18 DPO, No AF and - HPTs

Today I am 18dpo, still no af, and lots of neg tests. I am not sure what is going on. I am usually very regular, and always get my af 11-14dpo.  I have slight menstrual cramping, but thats it. No sore BB's, nothing!  My cervix is low and hard too. I assume af is on its way? My BBT temp dropped slightly, but not below my cover-line. Shouldn't i test positive by now, or is this wishful thinking. I had a m/c on 9/29, and really hope i conceived this time. And advise?
Which HPT's are you using? Are you using first morning urine? And are you using them properly? Have you gone to see your gyn yet? I hope you're pregnant please keep me posted. Baby Dust... and God Bless
I used First response. And i know that is one of the best hpts out there. That test confirmed my pregnancy the first time. And yes, i used my first morning pee. This is driving me nuts, especially since i am never late. My body is playing a cruel trick on me. Had this happened to you and anyone?  I just really dont want to get my hopes up. I had my hopes up the first time and my poor baby died.  That killed me. I am still recovering from that. And i think by getting pregnant again, i will have some closure. And i know its too early to get a blood test. I am afraid i will get a BFN too on that. I dunno, how long should i wait to test again?  Another week?  Thanks for the words of encouragement. I appreciate it.  Good luck to you too!  Baby dust!
I know what you mean about trying to get pregant again to gain closure. I too had a m/c and would love to conceive agagin. To much stress can delay your period from coming if you aren't pregnant. Try and relax and test again before the New Year. Do you have any other pregnancy symptoms other than a late period?
Well, i am slightly crampy, and my nipples are a bit sensitive. But thats it. NADA! I am not stressed at all. I am just fine. If anything i was more stressed last month and the month before that, ya know after i m'c'd.  Maybe this is a month that it wants to come late.  Has this happened to you?
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
31 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on photo
KeeLolo commented on krichar's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy