18 weeks pregnant and on bed rest
hi, so Im 18 wks pregnant and my doctor put me on bed rest  since i was 13 wks...Im going crazy at home and trying not to do much. I have a 2 yrs old boy he was born at 23 weeks 1lb.6oz and thanks God he is healthy now. I'm hoping for this second baby to pass 23 wks but Bed rest is killing me, what else can i do to keep myself busy. I would love to take some classes online but like most of us, there is already bills to pay to get another one mainly if there is a lil one on the way. from times to times i feel the baby very low and thats what scares me the most, my cervix is already getting short at 1.8. is this okay??? at 18 weeks ???
Only your doctor can tell you what is normal.... I know that bed rest is awful but there isn't much else you can do to keep your baby healthy except to stay in bed and try to get someone else to take some of the pressure off of you... I hope that everything goes well and if you are concerned about your cervix length you need to talk to your doctor... This is probably why your doc put you on bed rest to begin with... I hope you feel better soon and your little one makes it to full term.