18 weeks pregnant with vaginal lesions low grade fever, plus diahrea and fatigue
18 weeks pregnant with my fourth baby and experiencing burning and pain in the vaginal opening from lesions and dealing with a low grade fever, diahrea, and fatigue.So i have the above symptoms and went to my doc since I thought I had either a UTI or yeast infection( I have a history of both while pregnant) They ruled out both and are having me tested for herpes? I have only had sex with my husband of 8 years, we were virgins when we married and I am confident he has not been unfaithful to me! We are devout christians. I am so confused; my doctor acts like this is the only possible explanation. As a side note;we have not had oral sex in the last 30 days so it could not be from a cold sore, etc. Does anyone know of other possible explanations aside from an STD?
May sound weird but do you shave down there? I do and once cut too close .. didn't feel it til later and it hurt and burned like no other .. seemed to take forever to go away!!! I ended up using diaper rash cream to take the pain off! When your pregnant you have a lot more blood flow and pressure down there so its easier to hurt yourself. Maybe your nail sliced you when you wiped once or something ... do your pants or underwear rub there? ... you never know!

Good luck!
You can actually carry herpes for MONTHS before an outbreak occurs just fyi.
Like factorymomma said, herpes is one of those diseases that can be carried without knowing you caught it. I believe it can take up to six months before you break out with it. Hope that's not the case!
Sorry but it sounds exactly like herpes :(