2 Tests came out positive
I'm late in my period both tests came out positive,  I don't have medical insurance or a primary doctor, im completely lost on what to do =/but can anyone help?
Go apply for Medicaid, so u cn start seeing a OB
If you can get insurance through work try that if not go ahead and try for medicaid. I work full time hours but because I was hired as a part time employee I don't qualify for insurance and I did qualify for medical coverage through the state. Start looking for an obgyn that will start seeing you on a pay scale or that will start seeing you while you are waiting to hear from medicaid. Some doctors offices will help because if you get approved for medicaid they'll go back and cover all the expenses since you've been pregnant. I'm not telling you not to find a primary care doctor but that's not what you need for a pregnancy it's an ob and you don't have to start being seen until 12 weeks. Also for the medicaid you'll need some sort of proof of pregnancy which you can usually get from like planned parenthood and womens health clinics and stuff like that. Good luck
Depending on where you live.. Some clinics walk you through counseling && walk you through setting up Medicaid. I have hip-Medicaid there are always ways to find help
Thank you so much