2 miscarriages @16 weeks
Hi, very sad and confused.  Have had 2 miscarriages and both in the 16th week.  Have had every test only to find nothing wrong with me, at least nothing they can find.  One doctor thought it sounded like a bacteria infection but doesn't know how I could have got it.  Other Drs dont feel bacteria infections are real causes of mcs.  Too afraid too try again because I feel how could this not happen again? But too afraid not to because at 34 with no children not really sure how to go through life childless.  Have a wonderful husband and believe we would make good parents its unbearable to think this wont happen for us.   Is it really possible that this could be a coincidence?  Hate too think of anyone else going through this but if someone has I would like to know there story.  Really interested in the bacteria thing and if anyone else has had this and then a healthy pregnancy.  Drs seem too know very little about 2nd trimester pregnancys and also not very interested.  Also having a hard time feeling happy for others who are pregnant and feel like I'm being stabbed in the stomach when I see pregnant woman, which I feel terrible about.  I hide my feelings well but when I'm alone feel like I'm falling apart
I am sorry that you are going through this. I can't understand that you have had two 16th week miscarriages... I would say that it is time to see a high risk professional doctor. I am sorry that your doctors don't seem to care about what is going on with you and your losses... I don't know if it is a coincidence (is that really the way that they phrased it to you) It seems that there has to be something definitely wrong (such as a bacterial infection or a blood clotting disorder) and they should be doing testing on the babies and the placentas just to see if your doctors could get a better idea... If they think it is a bacterial infection (in the amniotic fluid right?) then they should have taken a sample of that to test... I would say that if and when you do get pregnant again you need to see a high risk specialist just to make sure. I don't think that you need to not have children because you are obviously really want them with your husband... You just need to find a better doctor who is going to do the right tests for you and your baby. I hope that you get pregnant soon and are able to carry the baby to full term.