2 periods in one month
Hi, ok girls hopefully someone has had the same thing and can help. Ok last month (april) i had my period on time as usual everything was fine and then about 8-9 days later i started bleeding again i cant understand why im not on birth control as we have been trying to conceive so it cant be the pills. i was bleeding for about 3 - 4 days and i was wondering now my period was due this month on the 7th and nothing, is this because ive already had two periods? Ive had so much disapointment when ive thought i have been pregnant so dont want to jump to conclusions.
I really can't give you an explanation as to why but I went through the same thing this month.  In MY case I believe it's my hormones still trying to regulate.  I had my first period after weaning my daughter, it stopped, then about 6 days later started again and lasted for several days.  How long have you been off of birth control?  
Sorry I hit send before I finished.  I meant to add that when I went off the birth control pill in April 2009 I had several wacky months where I had normal periods and 3-4 day bleeding in between.  Then I went 64 days without a period at all in August 09, after that my cycle was normal and I got pregnant in December 09
i havent been on birth control for over a year as we have been trying to conceive but due to illness last year we had to stop anyway my periods where regular until last month and like i say i havent had any period this month and i dont want to go to the docter if there is a common explanation also i was kindo thinking i could be pregnant as my breast are bigger and sore but then again they get dore before cycle so trying to hold off doing a test as long as possible as like i said dont want disapointment. other then birth control wat else would cause this. sorry i know ur prob not a docter? but as u said you had the same was just curious.thanks.
It could be any number of things.  It could be becuase your body is fighting off an infection causing a hormonal imbalance.  It could be stress of TTC or something else.  Or sometimes women just have a screwy cycle with no explanation at all.  It wouldn't hurt to go ahead and take a HPT.  I understand not wanting to be disappointed, but it will atleast give you an answer so that you can rule that out (or in)
yeah i think im going to give it a couple more days and if i dont get anything as seeing af then will do a test and then like you say hopefully will clear that up. thank you so much for all your advice.
You're welcome :)