2 year old stopped using big boy potty help
I have a 2 year old son and he was doing great at going on the big boy potty. But for the past 2 weeks he has totally stopped does not even try. I do not get it what the heck is going on? He was well on his way even in big boy pants I have had to go back to pull ups. I give him treats and I try the hole your big brother went potty he gets a candy. I have done the let him pick out his underwear and I have also been upset with him when he uses the bathroom in his pants. I know he knows what he is doing because he goes in the corner and hides then pushes. If you ask him why he just says no no no ( he likes ducky from the land before time LOL) i not poop. So can anyone help is this normal or should I be worried???????
I forgot to say I am 23 weeks along could it be due to the new baby coming I tell him who is in mommys tummy and all that he just tells me no no no.
That could be very much so the problem. It sound like it was ok to do the big boy thing as long as he is getting the attention, but even at 2 years old he sense on whats going on and so he is reverting back to "baby" but all potty training had its up and down. Sometimes they think its just easier to go back than have to get up from there favorite tv program just so they can go potty. My oldest had that problem. She was in a pull up till she was almost 5 (but only for sleep time) she never like to interrupt what she was doing to go to the restroom. Your son may experience some more issues with the new baby coming but it normal. Just keep give him the confidence that he is his own special person.. Good Luck
2 is very early to potty train a boy, and it is very common for a child to revert if a new baby is coming.  I'd let it go for a while without making a big push or getting angry.
My son did the same thing, but he was a little younger (18 mo). One day he just decided he wanted to be a big boy and he was going to use the potty. He used the big boy potty for about 6 months (until he was 2 yrs) and then just quit using it for no apparent reason. He just had absolutely no interest in it anymore. So, I had put him in pull ups. It wasn't until he turned 3 (about a year later) that he decided he wanted to use the potty again. We didn't have any issues the second time around.

Thank you that is what I thought was going on. I trained all my kids by 2 they were using the potty my little girl was done by 1and a half she wanted to do everything her big brother did. But I will not make it a big deal and hope he will grow out of it. Thanks allot for all your help girls.