20 Week Ultrasound
I had my 20 week ultrasound today and they told me that the babys head was measuring about a week less than the rest of the baby....(the head is measuring about 18 weeks ??? days and the rest of baby is measuring about 19 weeks 5 days....) They told me that I have to have another ultrasound in three weeks and it is nothing to worry about YET.....Should I be worried?????
I don't think so. At this point babies are still developing and your baby still has time to "catch up" and plenty of time to "correct" anything that may be strange.. My two little girls have smaller heads but they are the most intelligent children I've ever known. I have a smaller head, too. My girls' heads measure in the 25th percentile (as children, not fetuses).

I wouldn't worry. I'm sure the technician has procedures for certain things and just has to take precautions.
What ever happened with your baby? Did his/her head turn out normally or were there any problems? I am going through the same thing right now and going to my next appointment this week with a perinatologist. Very nervous. At my last appointment, my baby's body was measuring 24 weeks 1 day and her head was measuring somewhere in week 23. At the time of the appointment, I was 24 weeks and 4 days. They told me her head is in the "less than 10th percentile" but that is all the info they would give.