20 week ultrasound
I go tomorrow for my 20 week ultrasound and we are going to find out the sex of the baby. People are telling me to drink a pop or something sweet before the ultrasound to have a better chance on getting to see the sex because the baby will be moving more. Has anyone tried this or heard of this? I want the best chance on finding out the sex but I don't want to get the baby moving too much to where we won't be able to see it! Just curious on others' experiences with this. Thanks!
i was wondering that to, i go to find out the sex in 3 weeks. I've heard of some women having like a quarter of a pop to get the baby moving more. I hope your able to find out what your having. ::) what do you think its is?
I really have no idea. I had a dream last night that it's a girl! Everyone I work with and my family all think it's a girl for some reason. I guess we will find out tomorrow!
You can try it. I tried it a couple of times, but it didn't really affect the baby. With my son he was pretty quiet when I had my one u/s and I drank a lot and ate a candy bar. But it won't really hurt to try if you want to. Same with this pregnancy, this baby has been quiet when I had my u/s. Hopefully the baby will cooperate for you!!
Thanks for the info. I'll probably take a pop with me and drink a little on the way!