20 weeks and increased vaginal discharge (TMI)
is anyone having increased vag discharge? I have been noticing an increase in mine. At times it feels like leaking water. It stops and never really "flows" but its enough to dampen my undies...

anyone else experiencing this?
I am 25 weeks and this happened to me between 19 and 22 weeks it still happens occasionally now so is normal. If u are worried do speak to your midwife to put yourond at rest xx
Your mind!! Sorry about the spelling mistake lol
I am 21 weeks and last week started having an increase in discharge and even kind of like a watery discharge occasionally . I went to see my midwife and was told I had BV (bacterial vaginosis). But I also had horrible pelvic pain with it but no odor and no other symptoms. If you are ever concerned, just give them a call. It can't hurt.
Discharge is completely normal, as long it doesn't have an odor and it's clear/white for the most part.
yeah mine is like water... sometimes white in color, otherwise colorless, odorless, and painless.