21 weeks and leaking clear fluid?
ok so for the past few days or more i have been leaking a little bit of clear fluid!! Im going to my gyno tomorrow to see if its from my amniotic sac! I was just wondering if anybody thinks it might just be from discharge....even tho ive never heard of it being clear before like water almost! I just have a very bad feeling thats its my water and that im going to go before i need to! :( i dont want this to happen? has anyone leaked fluid sence 21 weeks and made it to 37? How long do you think i could last if i was to be leaking it now?
I have had the "clear fluid" too.  I asked my doctor about it and she told me it is most likely urine or that it could be cm.  (Your Cm changes in consistancy when your pregnant)  I wouldn't worry too much but it's probably one of those better safe than sorry things.  21 weeks was about the time that I started "peeing when sneezing" lol more like dribbling TMI I know but lately I also started noticing that when I have to "go" really bad if the baby kicks me in just the right place some will dribble out.. So maybe that is what your actually experiencing.. Hopefully (even though its gross) Well good luck!
no i notice that now to..like when i laugh or sneeze a lil will dribble out but i notice that...this stuff i feel come out but its just when im laying there doing nothing and i dont even need to pee...
Oh.. I dont know.. Hopefully its not a leak.  I have increased CM when I stand up from sleeping and stuff but not when Im laying down.  Do you think maybe it is just an increase in your CM? because I know with pregnancy that is really common.
it very possibly could be a leak! good thing you are going to see your dr they should test it and see if it is amniotic fluid. it very well could just be pee. lol.i know that when i laugh sneeze cough too hard that my bladder cant handle it! if it is a leak then almost always they put you on bedrest to let it heal itself, (I THINK) i could be wrong but im sure thats what ive heard
Mine is clear and Im not leaking
MY DOC TOLD ME THAT THAT IT'S NORMAL UNLESS IT'S LIKE A YELLOW DISCHARGE OF ANY KIND.
I was having the same problem...I was only 20 weeks and went to the doctor absolutely horrified thinking that i was leaking amniotic fluid....and come to find out it was only urine!!!!!.......How embarassing for me...but its better to be safe than sorry....The doctor and the Gyn told me that this is very common in pregnancy because some people bladder just dont adapt well to the extra strain of the baby!!!Im sure that you will be fine....Best of luck!!!
I had the same problem with my daughter and i swore up and down it was NOT pee! it was a clear liquid and i swear i lived in the hospital because I would go so often to get it checked i thought it was my water breaking or leaking....... Come to find out it never was.... not quite sure what the reasoning for it was but i can assure you it happens to most pregnant women and it never hurts to ask the doc about it but i am sure he will tell you all in normal and fine! Good luck!
Wow, this post is 2 months old..
ha ha... I didnt even notice that until after i posted!
thanks all this had made me feel much better.. I was getting paranoid because my friend is 36 with no fluid and is going to be  induced..Last night I was going to go to the E.R because I havent felt the baby kick or move in a few days and I was starting to think horrible thoughts, had to wait for hubby to come and do his tricks tilll I finally felt somthing I was sure was not gas. I am 20 weeks and this is my third pregnancy, I fel like I am a noob to this all over again. I pee non stop and was worried I might be leaking but listening to your stories has helped me relized I am being to paranoid.
ohh. i was really scared  abt the water leaking.. now  i am feeling much better.. i just travelled a 30 hrs flight n i satrted leaking in the flight . now i know wt wz goin on