Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
21 weeks pregnant with rectum pressure

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

21 weeks pregnant with rectum pressure

I am so sorry to ask about this but I don't remember rectum pressure with my first child.  Is it possible to already have it this early in the pregnancy due to the baby weight?  I have already gained 30 pounds (I was very underweight before I got pregnant).  I don't have hemoroids or any other problems right now except for the pressure today.  Has anyone else gone through this or experiencing this?  Thanks.
YES!!! oooo I thought I was the only one...everytime I sneeze or cough I get a really sharp pain in my rectum area...I hate it!! I thought something was wrong with me but the ladies on the forum were going through the same thing, so I'm a little less worried now.
thanks miko_latte for your response.  I am so glad I am not alone in this but am sorry to hear you experiencing this too.  I read somewhere that the extra baby weight can cause the feeling but I wanted to hear from someone else going through it.  
Yup or sometimes I'll get a really sharp pain when I turn over too fast or switch to the other side, or when I get up quick to go to the bathroom, I hate it!! lol but no you're not alone...it went real bad to the point where I sneezed and got a sharp pain in that area and I was literally stuck in the position I sneezed in...I know how embarassing huh??
LovemyKids86 XF!!! Comment
KeeLolo, and KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
hansen20 commented on Baby Noah!!
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy