21 weeks pregnant with rectum pressure
I am so sorry to ask about this but I don't remember rectum pressure with my first child.  Is it possible to already have it this early in the pregnancy due to the baby weight?  I have already gained 30 pounds (I was very underweight before I got pregnant).  I don't have hemoroids or any other problems right now except for the pressure today.  Has anyone else gone through this or experiencing this?  Thanks.
YES!!! oooo I thought I was the only one...everytime I sneeze or cough I get a really sharp pain in my rectum area...I hate it!! I thought something was wrong with me but the ladies on the forum were going through the same thing, so I'm a little less worried now.
thanks miko_latte for your response.  I am so glad I am not alone in this but am sorry to hear you experiencing this too.  I read somewhere that the extra baby weight can cause the feeling but I wanted to hear from someone else going through it.  
Yup or sometimes I'll get a really sharp pain when I turn over too fast or switch to the other side, or when I get up quick to go to the bathroom, I hate it!! lol but no you're not alone...it went real bad to the point where I sneezed and got a sharp pain in that area and I was literally stuck in the position I sneezed in...I know how embarassing huh??