21 weeks still sick
well since day one i have been really sick i get to where i cant keep food down and or water i tried crackers and they wont stay down i have been to the ER many times thowing up blood and dehydroated i know many ladies dont go through this for this long but any advice will help im tired of feeling this way
Have they diagnosed you with anything or trying medicine to control the vomiting/nausea? You can talk to your doctor at your next appointment about it and see if there's anything they can give you. I have HG (severe "morning sickness") and have been on medicine for months so I can keep food and water down. When you are actually able to eat, eat bland foods, and avoid anything fried, greasy, or really high in salt. They can all make it worse. You can also ask them about taking b6 or b12. (my brain is too sleepy to rememeber which it is) it's supposed to help control nausea, though it did nothing for me personally.
its B6 and it never did much for me either :(
I have been sick the entire pregnancy and I am now 36 weeks.  I would recommend asking your OB for some meds to control the nausea, its the only thing that really works when your nausea is that bad.  Ill probably misspell them, but the main 3 are phenergan, zofran, and reglan.  One of those should work and are considered safe in pregnancy.

I hope you start feeling some relief soon!!
Hey hon,  First off I feel your pain! With my first son I was sick for over 25 weeks! At the 25w mark I'd only gained a couple pounds and I had lost weight initially. I ended up lighter after him than before him.

Nothing OTC worked for me because I'd throw it up. B6 worked 1x for me but that was it. there ARE phenergan suppositories you can use that are safe during pregnancy and since they're  not taken orally you won't have to worry about throwing it up.

Try finding a drink of some kind, ANY kind that you can handle even if it's juice or coolaid or something.  I too ended up really dehydrated multiple times, and it can lead to contractions if your not careful. (I let myself get dehydrated a few times with my last child and ended up on IV fluids)