22 weeks pregnant and having pelvic pressure
monday i started having pelvic pressure. followed by a pushing feeling like my sons head was sliding down something i mention to my dr before but she said it was just strecthing. well i called the drs office and they told me to go to the womens center. i got there and they checked me and a couple of minutes later the pain got worse. they nurse checked my cervix. came back and they told me i had to stay overnight. me not knowing what was going on but my baby was fine. the next morning u/s came in and did an u/s his heart rate was 167 and he weigh 1lb 5 oz. finally my dr came in and said the nurse said my cervix felt short and thin, so she went in and check and said it was fine to her. and they sent me home. im wondering has anyone had this kind of pressure before? and is it normal? they was saying premature labor. im lost and really don't know.
I remember feeling that with my 3rd child and I was about as far along as you are.  I was worried too because with my first 2, I didn't start to feel that pressure until I was like  7 months or so.  For me, it turned out to be nothing but what was nothing for me could just as easily turn out to be symptoms of of preterm labor for you.  Just keep a very close eye on it and make sure to tell your doctor if anything changes.