23 weeks and nervous about inactivity
I am 23 weeks pregnant with my first child. Today is the 6th day of lessened and weakened activity I have noticed. I have looked around online and found that he is still just too small to feel every movement or in a different position. I just want to know if it's normal to not feel it as strongly. It went from beginning to feel the kicks from around 19 weeks going strong everyday to one good one a couple times a day.
I'd call your doctor (or local l&d department) and just see what they may want you to do.
Im sure its just positioning...since your still feeling movement. The baby probably is back out and its arms and legs are facing in...so its hindering what you feel...it also has a lot to do with placenta placement...
I'm 24w, I had same issue and was concerned until my doctor visit where I heard baby heart beat was normal. Since the doc visit, baby has been flipping around, quicking so hard and often that everybody wonders, including daddy who can now see my belly jump from outside. Just be patient and only call your doc if absolutely no movement in the next week. Good luck!
if your at all worried you really do need to get baby checked out the majority of time its nothing but there are times when it isnt, you should never waste time in getting bub checked out, sudden loss of movement is just a concern as what your describing, anytime you notice a decrease in movement that concerns you, get bub checked out
I have been having the same concern I'm 26 weeks due Aug 16 and my baby's movement isn't the same anymore he moves less than before I have a doc appointment Thursday I figured I should ask her what's going on