24 weeks
I'm 24 weeks pregnant and still haven't really felt any movement. There's a few tickle feelings in my stomach every once in a while but nothing else. Everytime at the dr she says how he's active and has to chase him around for a heartbeat but why am I still not feeling it?
Hi I researched this as I haven't felt much movement at 18 wks I read that if ur placenta is at the front its like having a cushion infront of the baby so its hard 2 feel the babys movements and that if u drink sum water and lie on ur side for 30 mins or so u shud feel sum movement. Hope this helps x
I have an anterior placenta this time around...and i felt movement much later this pregnancy than my first...so there is a lot of truth to that :)
Im almost 24 weeks and only feeling sporadic movement. Ive had a few ultrasounds done and I know the little one is moving around like crazy but because of my anterior placenta im not feeling it very much yet either. Im hoping that within the next few weeks his little kicks will get stronger and ill feel him through the placenta!
Thanks. Maybe that's what I have then. No ones said anything so who knows.  Hopefully it'll change as these weeks go by.