Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
25wks and a sharp pain on my side??? HELP!!1

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

real quick as some of you may know ive been told that i was contracting two different time but my cervix is closed... now im at work and all of a sudden i have this sharp pain on my left side of my stomach.. idk if this a real braxton hick or if the baby is on a nerve idk... but it hurts like hell, what could this be??
Hello i have and still am in and out of hospital with agonising pain in my side iv had it for nearly 3 weeks and am waitin for results, it may be a infection so if it gets worse i would go the day unit so they can take a look at you, i am 24 weeks and it got to the point where i couldnt move so dont  leave it to long  

Hope iv helped WinterBaby27 :)
really, im waiting for my ob to call me back so i can ask,... i feel the baby moving which is always a good thing and i have 2 appt this week one tmrw and on thursday.. i just dont wanna risk anything b/c im high risk thats why
Braxton hicks your stomach gets extremely hard. In a certain area. Contractions would not be on your side you would feel it more in the front area of your pelvic and it hurts like a bowel. I don't think you'd be sitting at work if it was contractions.
I too don't think it is contractions--I've never heard of them being on your side. It sounds a lot more like round ligament pain, which can be extremely sharp or a pinched nerve.
Clysta- i thought abt round ligament, i thought it was only on the rigt side but i guess not... i just finished eating and i dont feel the pain anymore thank goodness
grl pregnancy diff aches and stuff occur ur fine stop drivin yo bby crazy, when i was 25 weeks my hip joints gave out on me...sometimes i couldnt even walk....
hansen20 commented on My 2 Clinic Visits th...
43 mins ago
hansen20 I didn't gain any weight un... Comment
hansen20 commented on renae176's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy