26 weeks with super low kicks
I am currently 26 weeks and never had a baby before. Most of the time the kicks I feel are super low or at least below my belly button. Once in awhile I feel them higher. Today they feel really low and deep - like this baby may try and kick her way out -- is this normal? I know she is still small with lots of room and by looking at pix on babycenter.com - it seems the baby can kick low - but it feels so weird, I thought I would ask others who have been through this.

thanks!
Yep. I used to think that my uterus was going to fall out because my daughter would kick so hard. Ended up getting an ultrasound and (no joke) she was hopping up and down like a frog on my cervix, which was why I was feeling so much pain and pressure right there.
I am 27 weeks and feel the exact same thing.... I carry really low..... and sometimes i swear he is going to kick his little foot right out of my who ha..... and the movement and pushing around i feel from him seems to be quite low as well.... I do feel some pokes and kicks a little higher every once in a while... but for the most part most of my movement and kicks are very low. I guess it has alot to do with the position of our uterus (sp)..... I would say its normal.... at least for me it is....
It's normal. It could be a foot or a fist. my son used to flip around in there and I could tell which way he was laying by where I felt the kicks.
That's where most of my kicks are, I've had one up by ribs and thats it. It's fun watching them, my husband was very surprised he could se them as the baby usually stops kicking when DH puts his hand to feel. But honestly I get rather annoyed at all the kicking, this guy doesn't seem to sleep very much lol