28 weeks pregnant with burning skin sensation
I have had a burning sensation on the skin underneath my right breast with NO RASH or any other form of visible skin irritation.  I can't stand to have any clothing or anything else touch the area.  Sometimes the skin feels numb also.  I'm 26 years old and 28 weeks pregnant.  It's not burning from stretching, that much I know.  The skin does not feel especially tight.  I am at a loss as to what this could be from!
I am 32 weeks but at about 24 weeks i too started to feel the same type of discomfort  in the same place it feels like my skin is on fire or i got sunburn but no rash or visible skin irritation, I would love to know if there is anything to be done or try to relieve this pain!!
i am 29 weeks pregnant having the same very painful thing under my left breast, all clothing and bras are painful and hot water when having a shower as if i have sunburn! i was told by my midwife to see my doctor if the pain continues so have made an appointment.