29 weeks 6 days having lots discomfort in my back And lower stomach is this normal?
I'm 19 years old, first pregnacy having lot of discomfort in my lower back and front of my lower belly these pains comes and goes , also had yellow mucus or d.c when i wiped please someone can explain what this is.
Its normal to feel some discomfort as long as it's not like period cramps you might keep on feeling this pain until you deliver , i have back pain and vaginal pain so im talking out of experience and on the discharge is also normal , if it's cottage cheese yellow or green and it has a smell then you have to talk to your doctor it might be an infection . Goodluck.
Nothing like that it does feel like menstrual cramps and back pain like you get when on a menstrual
Then it might be because you're getting bigger and so is your uterus but just to be on the safe side call your doctor first thing in the morning . Some doctors will tell you to go to the E.R because they think you might be on preterm labor and want to monitor the pain to see wether is contractions or just discomfort due to the baby pressure.
It could be round ligament pains. During pregnancy our bodies do a lot of stretching and moving to places it's never been before. Some discomfort is completely normal. However if it becomes severe or intolerable you need to call your Dr to make sure it's not something more serious.

If you have any cramping that is accompanied by spotting you should be seen right away.

Yellow tinted discharge in many cases is normal during pregnancy as well because of hormonal changes. I have an article in my journal on discharge what is normal, what is not, symptoms to look for etc. Just click my name, journal entries, then scroll till you see it.
I'm in labor in dilvery my doctor sent me here because I was getting back pain in my lower belly
How did it go?
It was fine baby is healthy