Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
29 weeks movement

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

29 weeks movement

Hey guys,

I am 29 weeks pregnant and for the last few days have not felt my little man move alot.... i used to feel him move quite regularily during the day but now only feel little kicks every so often and of a night time i have to really pay attention to feel him move?

Just a bit worried

Never be scared to have it checked out. I noticed that in the last week of my pregnancy my LO wasn't moving unless I pushed and pushed on my tummy. They did an NST and didn't seem to have anything wrong. Then a week later I went into labor and it turns out his cord was wrapped around his neck, chest, arms. He was all tied up in there. Thankfully they did an Emergent C section and the dr said that they had to unravel him before they could even get him out. He's happy and healthy but I think about all the other babies that haven't been so lucky. SO you have every right to be concerned about the lack of movement. Moral of the story... if you're worried have it checked. Congrats of the bundle of joy!  They need to have like 10 kicks in an hours time I think it is...Look up kick counts on google and it might tell you more.
I've noticed a trend with women who are 28-32 weeks along. There seems to be a growth spurt and a "quiet time" with baby movements. Just something I've noticed from a few forums where women worry about lack of movement around the same week.

So long as you are getting at least 10 movements an hour I wouldn't worry.
Like motherof1boy said, I'd get it checked out if you're worried. I'm also 29 weeks pregnant and notice that I can go awhile without feeling the baby move...not days, but sometimes a couple of hours or so.  I remember noticing that with my first pregnancy as well.  As you get further along and the baby gets bigger (and has less room to move around) it's common to notice a change in movement.  For example, my OB just told me that my baby is down head down and the movement (where I feel it and how it feels) has really changed from when he/she was laying sideways.  
Avatar n tn
yeh i am still feeling him move everyday just no where near as much or as hard i have been trying to do kick counts when i am not active

thinking if he is still quiet tonight when i get home will call my midwife in the morning
maybe he dont have room to move as much,,,,keep us posted
krichar commented on photo
52 mins ago
KTowne Little man is getting stron... Comment
hansen20 baby boy is 8 days old! Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy