2nd Trimester Nausea?
Is this possibly 2nd trimester nausea or just a temporary thing? I began feeling nauseaus about a week ago but only in the evenings and at night. I feel fine in the morning and afternoons, but other than that I just feel kind of ill. I don't vomit, just seems like I have an annoyed tummy. Does anyone else have this, or experienced this?? This is my 2nd baby and up until now, including my 3 year old, I have never had any type of "morning sickness".
ANy suggestions to help ward off the icky feeling... at least for when I go to bed?
Thanks ladies!
My first baby i didnt have any nausea or vomiting. This second pregnancy has been hell all eight months so far and the ninth is looking just as bleek, have been full of periods throughout the day and evening of nausea and heartburn, luckily no vomiting though. Unfortunately i havent found anything to help with mine. If you dont have it all to often you can try emetrol, its over the counter, tastes alright and is ok to take during pregnancy.
Every pregnancy is different and the symptoms can come and go at every stage of pregnancy. Hope you feel better :)
I am in my 28th week, I am still nauseous and have awful heartburn.  Mine has been constant through my pregnancy.  I hope yours will subside!  
With my son, I was sick the ENTIRE pregnancy.  I had to take Zofran the whole time. I hope yours goes away.