3 days late for period, last intercourse first day of last period.

I have a 25 day menstrual cycle.  My periods normally last 5-6 days.  Last time I had sex was the first day of my last period, which was November 21st.    My last period before that started on October 27th, before that October 1st, before that September 6th.  I'm not trying to conceive.  However, I had unprotected sex in mid November 4 times, and like I said the last time I had unprotected sex was the first day of my last period.  On each occasion where we had sex, he pulled out before he ejaculated.  And we did not have sex again after he ejaculated.  I'll also note that my last period was noticeably lighter than usual.  I did bleed enough for me to feel it was a regular period, but I specifically remember being put off by the fast that I only had to use a tampon for a day an a half, and then had light bleeding that I only had to wear panty liners the rest of the time.

So today I am 3 days late for me period this month.  I took a pregnancy test yesterday, and it was negative.  I'm now starting to worry because I have not started my period, and I usually feel sick to my stomach in a way that makes me have to use the toilet, and a consequently start my period on the toilet.  But I'm also constipated right now.  I have mild cramping in my lower back and abdomen.  My boobs aren't particularly sore, but sensitive.  I also feel like I have a UTI.  I'm feeling a little dizzy, but I think I'm stressing now.  I wouldn't have thought I was pregnant until I missed my period this month.

How long should I wait before testing again?  Is it possible to be pregnant even though the last time I had sex was the first day of my last period?  I'm having a difficult time finding answers.  
You said you have a 25 days cycle. That means you ovulate around the 11 day of you cycle (11 days from the first day of your period) You would have had to have had sex anytime from the end of you period to the 11 day. Sperm can only survive in the right conditions for about 5 days at the max. So you would have had to have sex between the 27th of Nov- 2nd of Dec. If you didn't then you are probable having a delayed cycle due to stress. If you haven't started in a week call your dr and see what they suggest.