3 days late....terrified to test
Hello!
I'm 3 days late for AF and i'm terrified to test.  I don't have any symptoms not even cramps.  Mildly sore bbs as I did from before.  But that's it.  I'm scared to test.  i've done everything wrong this month,  I haven't even taken my vitamins!
Should I wait to test since I don't have any symptoms.  The last tie I was pregnant I was bloated and sore bbs and it ended in mc.
i'm scared.  Did any of you have any symptoms when you found out you were pregnant?
TEST!  we all want to know!
Hi! I am about 6 weeks or so pregnant. I have no sx to speak of. With the last 3 I had the sore bb's, frequent peeing, the whole 9 yards, and they all ended in MC. This time all I have is sometimes I feel queasy at night. But Im praying this one is different, beings w/ the last 3 I had good strong sx, and I MC'ed. Maybe this one will be different.  I think you should go ahead and test, if nothing else just so you'll know :) Please let us know if you do! Good luck!
i did the first time i was preggo.  I had heart burn for a straight week.  This time nothing.  I felt normal for a long time.
I really didn't have any symptoms when I found out I was preggo. I actually found out b4 I was late for AF. But I still didn't have any symptoms 2 weeks after I found out which would have been the time that I would've started my period. I jus think that everyone is different. Good Luck!! I hope this is your month!!
Wow! How exciting!!! The only symptoms i had was that i kept feeling like af was going to start other than that nothing.... and some days i still wake up and wonder am i really preggo..... Test! Good Luck!!!
I think I might be pregnant and I noticed you had nausea at night. I was wondering if it is worse when you lay down. For the last few days I have been queesy when I go to bed, but when I get up thinking I'm going to be sick it starts to go away.

Mumita- I would definately start taking the prenatal vitamins, even if you dont want to test yet. I can understand if you aren't ready to test yet.
I hope so.  Some times I get these really faint cramps as if I'm starting my period but it lasts only a couple of seconds and it goes away.  Nothing else.
My husband says to wait a few more days.  Until I'm one whole week late.  I don't know, he may be right.
But you should be able to get an accurate result by now....plus we all want to know!!!
With my first pregnancy I had TONS of symptoms, but with this pregnancy I had none at all until well after finding out I was pregnant, and both have been successful pregnancies so far.

Just test!!!!  You did this last month, too!  :-)  Three days late is more than enough to warrant a test, so TEST!!! and then post.
Mumita- I think you should be able to test by now, but if you want to wait a couple more days, it shouldn't hurt!  I know how you feel with all the BFN and then thinking you are.  Trust me, had MANY of those!!  If you still feel the same way tomorrow, test then.  But otherwise, if you wait out the whole week and the symptoms don't go away, take a test and possibly draw blood to be sure.  I wish you all the best and SSBD!!

Rocky- I am feeling the exact same way.  All day yesterday I felt completely fine besides a horrible headache that still won't go away, but once I laid down to go to bed, it hit me like a ton of bricks.  I had to run down the stairs to the bathroowm (only 1 in our house) and once I got there, it came in waves.  One minute I'd be fine, the next I'd be sweating bullets and ready to pray to the porcelin gods.  I wish you all the best as well!!  Hopefully it's our month!!
TEST! I am sure you are it sounds promising!!!! Let us know!
TEST-TEST-TEST!  

I'd get a multi pack and then take one asap and then have a stand by for fmu!
Well I'm at work, I can't go anywhere right now so I can't test yet.
i don't want to jinx myself.  I feel that everytime I test I get a BFN and my af will come within minutes.  This time I want to be pregnant and I feel like if I test I'll get AF!
i'll buy a test on my way home from work. I have a feeling that i'll get AF :(
Try to stay as positive as possible.  I know it's really hard, but try and not think about it.  Like most women have said on here, the minute they stop trying and thinking about getting pregnant...POOF it happens.  I took that advise and I feel the same way as you.  But, I just got done with AF, or what I think was.  It was very light and spotting for just 3 days and then it was gone.  Maybe they are right?!?!  Anyways, try to stay positive and don't think about it as much.  I don't want you to get too worked up!!  GOOD LUCK and keep us posted!!
Go to Dollar Tree an get some pregnancy test.  THEY WORK!  We are all dieing to know!
All right! I'll go to the dollar store after work and buy a couple of pregnancy tests. I'll post the results tonight.
I was three days late when some of the ladies on here convinced me to test, even though I knew I felt AF coming, and as "regular" as I am I didn't think there was a chance... WELL BFP at 17dpo! TEST WOMAN! :)
The month I got a BFP I did not have any symptoms at all. When I tested I just wanted to get it over with because I expected it to be negative (my temps had dropped that morning and I didn't feel any pms or pregnancy signs), but when I checked the stick a few seconds later there were two pink lines...no mistaking it.

I am now 18 weeks and all my pregancy symptoms have been very muted.

Good luck!!!
Cant wait let us know! Best of luck and TONZ OF STICKEY BABY DUST!
When do you get home from work?
Good night mumita!  I'm still fighting the fatigue so I'm headin' to bed early tonight...wish I could have stayed up for your news...but I'll be checking first thing when I wake up!
Well girls....I went to the dollar store and bought a few tests.  I tested when I got home and it was BFN.  I'll test again in the morning.  Still no cramps or anything but my bbs are HUGE. I'm a little discouraged now but I don't feel AF coming anytime soon.
My husband was complaining that I bought cheap tests he said that they wouldn't work, so maybe the man is right, maybe I am pregnant and the stupid $1 test doesn't work.
:(  Anyway, I guess I'll test tomorrow morning.
Th dollar store test dooo work I am evidence on that...I was 3 or 4 days late when I took the test from the dollar store and instantly came up positive. Good luck...
we'll see, I'm about 3 days l ate maybe if I give it a couple of more days the test will come up positive.  Who knows, maybe I really am not pregnant.
yeah I am not sure the sensitivty of them...but I wish you all the luck in the world..I am hoping you do get a BFP
They are very sensitive they say 25 but Iv read reports of 12. Mine was positive and my beta was very low, I think they are good! GOOD LUCK tomarrow :)
mine were positive too with all 3 pregnancys.  take one when u get up in the morning.  dont give up ... its still possible!  some womans hormons produce slower than others.  
Good morning Mumita!  Sorry to hear about the bfn last night but we all know fmu is best...so I am hoping you test today with fmu and I'll have to wait until after work to check on you!  Hope you have a good day!
Hey girl!

I had just PM'ed you and then found this thread..

BUMMER on the BFN! =(              I was really optimistic this was your month....

I guess it's a waiting game for a couple days! (UGGH!) You can always re-test when/if AF doesnt show in the next couple of days!! =)

SSBD and I am off to work..PM me..

((hugs!))
sorry about the Neg result but i personally dont like the dollar store tests im not there biggest fan. I know how much you want this :) and i really hope this is it for you :) maybe you will be one f those woman who dont test pos till 8 weeks :)
hi sorry to hear about the neg but hang in there!!!! i am 15wks and i still don't have any symptoms of being preggo!!! i also took hpt and i came out negative but i knew something wasn't right so i kept taking them and they always came back neg so i finally went to the doc and had them to do a blood test and bam i was preggo!!! i was already 10 wks and 2days when i found out. when i got back from the doc i took another hpt just for fun and it came back positive that time. plus with my first child i didn't find out until i was four months preggo with him because all the hpt came back neg and i was scared to tell my mom so i didn't go to the doc until i started showing!!! ( i was 17 at the time)
Well I took another one this morning and it was BFN, but I really think that these Dollar store tests aren't very sensitive.  
I'm never late so I really think I'm pregnant.  I'm 4 days late now.  I don't have af symptoms either but we'll see...I'll test again with a better hpt in a couple of days.
I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Keep us posted!
I know lots of women use the $store brand but I was so nervous I ended up buying a FRER and a digital ept even though they were more money I didn't want to risk a false negative.  Good luck, you'll be in our thoughts and I can't wait till you test!
Does this make sense to you?  my first preganncy ended in a miscarriage, if I don't find out I'm pregnant and just do what I'm supossed to do until I make a dr's appointment, it really helps me get a better perspective instead of worrying whether this pregnancy will end up as a mc again...
After I did those two dollar tests, it really killed my curiosity.  I mean I'll find out one way or another if I'm pregnant or not and it'll avoid the unnecessary worrying.  I don't know, I'm weird about certain things.  I'm really old fashioned in some things and I really hate medical intervention.
I'm never late and today I'm 4 days late, if I make it to 7 days late, then I think I am definitely pregnant. Soo, I'm just going to pretend I am pregnant and go with it.  I'll make a Dr.'s appointment when I'm 7 days late.  What do you all think?
some test work differant that others.  Go get a wal-greens digital.  They look an work just like the clear clue test.  Keep up posted,  Anita
I guess if you have the patience waiting till you are 7 days late makes complete sense.  I think doctors use to wait until you were 2 months without AF to see you...We just live in an age of instant gratification and most of us have lost our patience...I am one of them!  Hang in there, take care of yourself and keep us posted.
i agree, get a diferent brand.  the dollar store ones are good for confirming a pregnancy after you get a BFP on a different brand
Your comment makes perfect sense to me, I think you said what I was trying to say in a way.  Yes, I think that the instant gratification is what bothers me.  Besides, not so much instant gratification when I have no symptoms, I'd know just to know and then all the worry kicks in; I don't think that there's any instant gratification in pregnancy same reason why I don't really like gardening, it takes a while to see any results.
Anyway.....I THINK I'M PREGNANT!!!!!
I know first hand about the worry kicking in...I found out at 10 dpo this time and since I found out so early it was hard for me to keep it a secret, and then the waiting...I understand.  Fingers crossed!  
Good luck hun. Seems promising since theres no AF.. I hope you get a BFP if that's what you really want!
oh my goodness girl! i am keeping you in my prayers tonight! i really think you are pregnant this time around! take care and keep us posted!
soo whats the news? did u test again mumita??
keep us posted!
did you ever start your AF?  KEEP US POSTED
She got a BFN. And AF arrived.. I think she's pretty bummed b.c I haven't seen her on the board lately.
awww that *****.  It will happen though.  Tell hubby he can't take no more work trips lol.  Hes got baby duty!  It will happen.  Keep your chin up.  God Bless, Anita