3 positive test and heavy bleeding
I took 3 pregnancy test last night and they all came back positive but this morning I woke up with very heavy bleeding. Is this normal? Could they all have been a false positives? What is going on?
it sounds like you may be having an early miscarriage, I would go visit your doctor and have a couple of blood tests done to measure the amount of hcg in your blood, heavy bleeding in eraly pregnancy usually isnt a good sign, but pregnancies have been known to remain viable after such a bleed but the only way to know for sure is to have your hcg levels checked
True false positives are extremely rare. You got three in a row, so not likely. When was your period due?

Sadly, it's quite possible that you're experiencing a chemical pregnancy. This is when a fertilized embryo fails to implant and is ejected from your body a few days later. It's a very early form of miscarriage. Most women won't even notice; they'll just get what looks like a slightly late or heavy period. This is usually confirmed by a negative pregnancy test within a few days.

About half of all pregnancies with bleeding in the first trimester do go on to be successful. Heavy bleeding should be reported to your doctor in any case.

I would contact your doctor about the bleeding and see if they want you to come in yet. You might be asked to wait it out for a week or two and take a followup pregnancy test, or they may want to check your blood hormone levels over time to see if they are rising or falling.
My period was supposed be 2 weeks ago.
Also I should mention that there has been no clotting. Could this be decidual bleeding?
you still need to have your hcg levels check to see what they are doing, if they are rising the correct amount/time then your pregnancy is still viable, if not then you have probably had a miscarriage