30 WEEKS, CRAZY DISCHARGE
oops sry for caps.....buuut, i'm 30 weeks, and just the last few hours, i've been having this really super thick mucous leaking out(TMI sorry).....and it's not like just mucous, it's thick enough, i could probably put some drywall up with it....i'm guessing i'm too early to be concerned about my plug(at least until alex's "age" is def determined next week), so what could this be? because of the color of my panties, i can't tell the exact color, but i know my panties are dark, and it appread to have a pink tinge to it, and yes, i know this is totally gross, but i thought i might have smelled a lil blood also.....what could it be?
I don't know...but if you think it is blood tinged, then I'd go to an ER to get it checked...better safe than sorry.  Wish I could be more help but I'll keep you in my thoughts.  Good luck!
it could actully be your mucous plug at 30wks alot of people lose it around that time. and if its thick and alot, and pink then it probably is your mucous plug.
I began loosing my mucos plug around 30 weeks ish... I am sure its not a whole lot but I would call your doctor in the morning and maybe they will be able to give you some insight into the problem.
thanks guys...i thought it could be that, and there's no bleeding at all.....

also, get this...maybe it's my mind playing trix on me, but my belly is smaller, tighter, and it seems like i can only feel alex moving waaay down not on top like always.....

also, i took some pix yesterday and today and compared them....and it really seems my belly is smaller and ALOT lower! also, i had a few really small veins in my belly since about 5 months, but just a bit ago, i noticed i probably have about a hundred of them stemming from my belly button.....i dont want to go to the ER, b/c medicaid doesn't cover a "check and see" issue.....also, i noticed the stuff today, AFTER my dr's office closed....and idk the nurses line number yet....i have my appt for thursday to check alex's growth and my fluids and cervix, but this is just weirding me out....and i'm also getting the cramping like crazy...usually, it takes me a minute to get out of bed, but when i went to roll over and get up from my nap, i couldn't even sit up, and i had to more or less, like a toddler, roll onto my side, and scooch across the bed, and kind of slide off on one leg, rather than just getting up...and my bed don't even sit high, as it's only on a frame since we've decided to hold off on furniture and buy a house thanks to the disaster of a duplex i put us in!
i have no idea whats going on lol but you have ten weeks to go yay im soo excited i can not wait to see cute pix of your lil baby
if you are having pain and something leaking i would recommed that you go to L&D and get checked and medicaid is supposed to cover everything when it comes to a pregnant women with no insurance its the law.
nope medicaid doesnt cover if i go to L&D for a "check"....it only covers if something is up....i know that because, i have only gotten one bill, and it was for medicaid denying a "check" b/c i wasnt feeling baby move, after i nearly shot my movers and my 13 y/os sis and i moved all our **** from the front yard to the house....*I* made the movers leave it on the yard....with the threat that if they entered the property i was calling the cops....the original bill they gave me at my old apt when they showed up to pack, said just $300....yet, when we got to my new place, the guy gave me a new bill for $624!!!!!

msgorgeous, don't worry as soon as i get pics of that baby, they'll get posted lol!!!!!
hmmm that is very weird because i have medical/medicaid same diffrence and ive gone twice to get checked and it covered it. but both times i went to l&d becasue i was past 26wks or something like that. well the medical i have is only for pregnancy and thats all, so if i break my leg(lets hope not) i will have to pay for that visit but if its pregnancy related then they must cover it..."lol im knocking on wood" hoping this wont happen to me...so i dont know maybe you should go to the medicaid office and tell them to go back on that bill because it should cover your entire pregnancy. or maybe its just diffrent in your area.
Every state with Medicaid is different. I know in TX they covered the $$ for the epidural but in Louisiana they didnt(back in 2004). Here in MI Medicaid doesn't pay for Circumcision, but other states medicaid will. I think it all depends on what the *State* is willing to cover, not the actual department of medicaid.

Also Jess it does seem to sound like your Mucous Plug. But it could just be an increase in discharge if the baby has dropped. I know when Conner dropped I have TONS more discharge, but he came back up and the discharge settled down a bit, mine was also very very thick. I have never lost my plug before, or if I did I never noticed it lol, but from what I have heard it def. sounds like it.

You know that you could lose your plug and it means absolutley nothing, a Mucous plug can *grow* back if it is lost early in pregnancy, you can also dialate at a certain stage of pregnancy, and then the cervix can actually close back up.

Thats just my opinion, and input about medicaid, im tired and going to bed as I have yet to poop lol.