32 weeks
Went to er today with sharp pains in my back and abdomen they said I had 5 contractions in 2 hours and ive dialted one cm but they sent me home. Im so confused with this being my first pregnancy can someone fill me in on whts going on plz
As long as your contractions stopped and you are not dilated past 4cm then its ok for you to be sent home, did they put you on any type of bed rest or tell you to take it easy to reduce the risk of going into preterm labor? Your baby is not considered full term until 37 wks so its better to keep baby in as long as possible.
Ok good but does this mean I could go into labor at anytime? I dont want her to be early they did put me on bed rest though.
You can be dilated and still be weeks away from labor but it is also possible to go in labor soon, they have ways to stop labor and dilation if it happens again so just make sure you follow your bed rest orders and don't try to do too much. I hope everything goes well for you and your baby the remainder of your pregnancy