34 weeks and throwing up blood
So I am 34 weeks pregnant, I get bad heartburn and I throw up but I haven't have had it happen in about two weeks until today. It was like projectile and about a half gallon and was mixed with bright red blood. I know it was blood because I could taste it I'm not taking any unusual medication I called my ob and ahe didnt know what could have caused this i still feel nauseous and don't know if I should go into th ER or not. I have been up sence 4 am feeling sick no fever or anything and I just finally threw up at noon. Someone please help! :)
There are many different reasons why you can vomit blood. I have GERD and Gastritis personally, and used to vomit blood frequently. Red blood indicates that it is fresh, and hasn't had far to travel. Do you have any stomach pain at all?
I have Gastroparesis and feel like I'm the queen of nausea and vomiting after having it so many years, lol.  It's not a good thing to see blood in vomit, but have had it happen to me many of time.  I only worry about it when there is a lot of it more then a tea spoon and thick bight red, not just stringy bright red or pink blood and that's only happened 2 times in 9 years.  The other times the blood was just from the force of the vomit or me ending up wreching an aggravating the esophagus.  When it's more the a table spoon of blood I personally would go to the er so they could check you out.  With the heart burn and acid reflux sometimes it could even be a stomach ulcer causing the blood.  If you have pain with it, then I would go get checked.  But most of the time with me like I said it's not enough to bring me in- only twice in all that time.  Though it is icky and I can't stand the taste of blood.  If your Ob didn't seem to think to send you, then you probably just aggravated it and that's where the blood is coming from.  But I do hope you feel better...it's no fun having to deal with.  I can honestly say I feel your pain.
No I just feel sick to my stomach, my baby is moving fine but I can't eat or drink regularly.
Try to stay on top of fluids even if you can't eat much.  I had food poisoning a mnth ago (I know that has nothing to do with your current situation) but I got dehydrated and that was very bad because dehydration can cause contractions to start and preterm labor- don't want that.  They said fluids, fluids, fluids and to keep an eyes on fetal movements.  But it seems like your already doing a good job of that. :)
I'd go to l&d and get checked out just to be safe.