34 weeks pregnant and having pain
I have been having what I think is contractions on and off since this morning I called to talk to a doctor bt havent got a call back yet. Im having bad back pains and pains that come and go in my lower abdomen. Could I be in labor please help
It sounds like contractions, are they regular? Painful? Try drinking lots of water, taking some tylenol, and eating a snack, and take a bath.. if they're braxton hicks they'll most likely stop, if they continue or get worse, I'd go in and get checked, if they're regular at all I'd get checked anyway just to be safe.
They been on and off all day and I feel like pressure in my lower stomach. First time mommy and im scared. Should I go in?
im just as far along as you and experiece exactly that...its braxton hicks and your baby is just reallllyyyyyy low into your pelvis :/ and ur pelvis is starting to seperate too...
Is your constant ? Mine woke me up about 8 dhis morning and I could go back to sleep and my bak is killing me and tylenol dosent help and I called the hospital to talk to the doc and asked them to get him to call me.bt never did
i tend to cry. i dont even bother walking anymore bc the pelvic pain and pressure is soooo bad!! the pressure is so bad that i feel like this baby is going to seriously fall outta my vagina (gross i know) and the "contractions" or braxton hicks...if theyre on and off. its braxton hicks and they can get to be VERY painful. i actually just got outta the tub bc of my pain....but...none of it is labor :/ this is my second pregnancy too =[

if they dont call you back after 30 minutes, call them back or go to the ER
Its been over 2 hours. I been having contraction or braxton hicks and its happens bout 1 min then goes bck to normal and maybe 10 to 15 mins later happens again my back pain is way worse then contractions and.i have took tylenol and hot bath no help
if they arent consistant with time, generally the doctor wont see you. but if your that worried, they may see you. tylenol and baths dont help me...im still having braxton hicks...but im getting them every 2 minutes to 8 minutes, to 3 minutes to 6 minutes...im not too worried. try laying down on your side =]

if you get no relief, you must see a doc
I agree with misskellee. i get them too and nothing really helps taking a nap sometimes does tho!
If you are having 6 or more in an hour I would suggest going in.  They might be pre term contractions. I have been having them for 3 weeks now. Mine come at regular intervals but when they get 10 or less min apart I go in.
I was in l&d last night with contractions and talked to doc this morning. She basically said until they become regular this is likely what will happen until I have her. Nothing helps bath sitting standing. Back is very sore have headache and stomach ache. Just goes with being pregnant. I'm 34 wks tomorrow
you need to go in as you would be considered preterm, and they will either try and stop them or give you injections to help mature babies lungs, even if if turns out to be b/h your way betteroff going and getting checked, they seem to becomming at a regular interval now, so I wouldnt waste anymore time at home :)
Okay I will prolly go.in. Jus worried first prgnancy and nothing like this has happened not all day long anyways and usually when im having braxton hicks I cn.at least go.bck to sleep I couldnt this morning
if you were close to 37 wks I would say dont bother but your not, so its best to go in sooner rather than later though
I agree with stacey, I never had regular contractions, even in active labor, so that's not true for every woman. It doesn't sound like a BH to me, especially if it's bad enough to wake you, also 6 or more in an hour definitely needs to be seen.
I went in last night and they kept me I was having contractions bt not close togetger they stopped them and sent me home bt my cervix is all the.way open and.they said.it shouldnt.be.
if ur cervix is all the way open then your baby is going to come out :P
The nurse told me its opened and should be at 34 weeks. And they stopped my.contractions.bt im.waiting on my doc to call me and see what she says
I meant shouldnt be
I hope baby can cook a little longer, but if not he/she is safe at 34 weeks!
I go to the doctor friday what might they say?
if ur cervix is ALL the way open...as in 10cm...your in labor and they wont send you home lol...they prolly meant your dilated. if you were a minimum 5cm theyd keep you at the hospital...sometimes 4cm....but 1-3cm they send you home...anything more than that your staying in the hospital
It depends on if you're dilated more, apparently those contractions were labor contractions because they were progressing your cervix, you'll probably be monitored more closely if they feel you're going towards preterm labor.
I was in the hospital sunday night got released monday they gave me.fluids and meds to.stop.them.and she said open thats all I know
If you weren't dilated at all sunday, and were on monday, it'd say your contractions aren't BH because they're actually progressing your cervix, you may be at risk for preterm labor. I'd ask her if that's a concern and what all is going on and what you have to do to keep baby cooking for a while longer, maybe bed rest? Probably more visits.
I tried to go in earlier bt she said friday is fine. Im very u.confortable and my back is still happenibg and pressure at tbe bottom of my stomach got worse
I would go in if it gets worse, because you could be dilating, if you think you should go, go, don't wait til Friday!
If.i think nj I.should.go I will. Im having cramps like alot and my bck hurts all the time.