34 weeks with a pink discharge
Lately i've been having contractions, but when i time them they are all very sporadic. Last night i had 4-5 "contractions" within an hour, but after that didnt feel anything. They weren't like the contractions i remember having with my daughter, it was more like my belly got very hard, and i felt alot of pressure but it never really hurt. So i assumed its just braxton hicks and didn't worry about it. I've been extremely tired the past few days. When i woke up from my nap today i noticed a little pinkish discharge when i went to the bathroom. I wiped again to see if there was more but that was it. Should i be worried about this? Could it just be the beginning of losing the "show"?
Sound like you may be starting to loose you mucus plug a little, the contractions  definitely sounds like braxton hicks. If nothing more happens then you shouldn't worry just be sure to bring it up at your next appt.  Good luck your getting so close just want that baby to stay put for a couple more weeks.