34wks preg and sex queston help is needed!
so im now 34wks lol finally settled my due date problem.ive already gone through preterm labor i guess its what you call it when you have contractions for like 8hrs that are only 3 min apart, but they stopped them i wasnt dialating at all...but iam 95% effaced and im scared to have sex cuz i dont want that to put me into labor i hear it can but what are the chances???if i bleed while they were checking to see if i was dialated do you think ill bleed if i have sex???answers please!
If you bleed while they are checking you,  i would think that you would bleed if you have sex.  
If you want to go into labor than by all means.  have fun  LOL  but if you are trying to keep the baby in a little longer than i would stay away from sex.

Sorry

Kazwel
Most of the time you bleed b/c your cervix is xtra tender.  I would think as long as the sex was not painful and not very vigorous, you should be fine........but who is in the mood when your this far along?!!  I am finding it rather difficult to do anything anymore lol!!
i'm not effaced or dialated at all, and idk about anyone else, but i still have to have it as much as i "normally" would lol, which is about 2-3 times a week.....i'll probably go into labor, in the middle of "doing it" lol.....
oh boy i cant imagine not getting any while pregnant lol that would totally suck  :( sorry betty i dont have any answers for you my dear
I think if sex would have been an issue with your preterm labor, the doctors would have mentioned it or restricted you from sex.

Id say atleast try it, if it causes contractions or labor then we know to stay away from it until baby is born. Or instead of intercourse you and your DH could atleast just fool around?
The bleeding is from thicker veins making the tissue around it thin.  That is not a problem at all.  As far as sex causing you to go into labor...you could use a condom or pull out or really at this point just go for it.  It is the sperm that carries the hormone that your own body will produce to break down the cervix.  If you use a condom or pull out, none to very little sperm will get it.  Truthfully, if you are already 95% than your cervix is already broken down and I am thinking that there is not much sex will do.  
I will say this to anyone who is interested (TMI alert!).  When I went into labor my husband and I had sex one last time with no birth control.  I started laboring at 4am, very light contractions all day with no change in cervix.  We had sex at 11pmish.  Full labor hit at 4 am with the first sign of change and the baby was born at 7am.  I am really thinking that the sperm worked at it until 4am and sped everything up from there.  My labor labor was really only about 3 hrs long with my first child!!  I will be having sex when I go into labor with the rest of my children!
your dr should have given u the appropriate advice, from what i have read sex in last few weeks can trigger off labour...
Right now sex at 7 weeks is nausueating. I feel so bad for my husband. He just sighs and says don't worry about it. I know it's killing him. I can't wait to feel better, so he won't feel like sex is a thing of the past.