Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
35 weeks and leaking... something...

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

35 weeks and leaking... something...

Im 35 weeks with my first and recently it seems like it's a little wetter down in my panties....and it's usually when I'm laying down...even after III just came from the bathroom. No idea if it's pee or amniotic fluid, but it doesn't really smell like pee to me...what should i do?
I would call and talk to my doctor tomorrow morning.
I am 35 weeks too and I am having the same problem seems like my underwear its always kinda wet!! I tought I was just leaking pee LOL but I didn't think much i am using panti liners I am just waiting for my baby girl doc. Said anyday now I am 3cm dilated 70% effaced!! I am exited but I am hoping I stay pregnant till 37 weeks!!
But you should see your doc. Everyone is different maybe it is omniotic fluid??
well, doctors and nurses are there to answer our questions, you better be on a safe side...when my water broke it was gushing and I was so confused it was like I was peeing but couldn't stop, very strange feeling.
Your water might have broken I thought I couldn't hold me pee but it was my water trickling out
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I guess off to the doc i go...yet again. Lol.
HELLO ALL,

MY DAUGHTER IS 35 WEEKS AND HER PANTIES ARE WETTER THAN USUAL AND EVERYTIME SHE LAYS ON EITHER SIDE OR HER BACK SHE HAS CONTRACTIONS!! IS THIS A SIGN OF LABOR?
Same thing is happening to me. My undies are a little wetter than normal expesially when I get up after laying down for a while. I can go to the toilet and be empty... Lay down for 1/2hour and it still happens...
Im currently 36+3 weeks and last week i had the same thing. I went to get checked at the hosp and it was a vaginal infection and i needed anti biiotics to clear it.
hansen20 I hope that these 12-15 wee... Comment
1 hr ago
hansen20, and KTowne commented on renae176's status
hansen20, Hollus, and KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy