36 weeks 1 day pregnant
I'm 36 weeks and 1 day pregnant and I have been having lower back pain and sharp pains on my lower ab.  I also sometimes experience numbing of my left leg.  I can't tell whether I'm having braxton hicks or if I am just tired from walking.  At my last checkup, doctor said I wasn't dilated at all and he still thinks my due date is Dec. 7, 2007.  Is it possible that my cervix could've been dilated since my last checkup (Nov 5) and is it normal to experience numbing of limbs at 36 weeks?  
- Jackie
La Grange, IL
I get them all the time. I'm only 33 weeks but my doctor said that they are just braxton hicks. If they get horribly bad you might be in labor and want to contact your doctor... but pains that come and go in no actual pattern are completely normal and expected.
The lower back pain and leg numbing can be from sciatica.  But if you get really bad cramps I would contact your doctor, I am sure you are weekly appt now so if they arent too bad bring it up with your dr at your next appt.