Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
37 Weeks Prego 2cm dilated lost mucus plug

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

So I am a good 2cm dilated lost mucus plug and 37 weeks pregnant. This is my 2nd baby, with my first I was a 2 for a week or so. I know its probably not that much longer, but with I would think the 2nd would be faster. How long do you think I have for the real thing? I have back labor pains sometimes that are painful, but not enough to go to the hospital. When I do my NST testing my contractions are 5-6min apart, but again I can feel them but they are not the labor pains I remember with the 1st. I am still working and trying not to have my water break at work! Please help!
There is really no way of telling when you will go into labor. I was dilated to 2 and 75% effaced for a few weeks before I went into labor. I was having contractions on and off, just like you, but none were really painful. When it did happen, though, it happened fast and I was only in labor for a little over 3 hours from start to finish. I know these last few weeks are the hardest and seem to drag on and on, but just know that you are close and it will happen soon. =)
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
hansen20 24 weeks and have to go do ... Comment
KeeLolo commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy