Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
37 weeks and 1 day pregnant......

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

37 weeks and 1 day pregnant......

Ok so I am finally 37 weeks... I have been in and out of L&D with thi pregnancy 3 times already and am starting to get tired of being sent home. This is my third child and I have never had so many problems with a pregnancy before. I had my first child 3 days late and my 2nd on 2 weeks early. I went to L7D because I have been having regular contractions that are sometimes to the point that I cry and they have een coming for the past 3 weeks on a constant basis. When I went in they checked me and told me that I am 2cm +1 stationa and that I am 70% effaced. Everytime I go see my dr I hope that he will tell me somethign has chnged but no I am still at the same thing. Now he tels me that he is not willing to induce me until I am 39 wks and I just look at him crazy. I mean I can tolerate ALOT of pain I had my other 2 all natural with nothing, but man I am soooooooooooooooo done with thi one. aI feel like I just want to die. Laying n my side doesn't hel, drinking water doesn't help the pills they give you in L&D don't help. My dr told me that I am just going to have to sit here and wait for something to happen. What should I do because now the contractions are to the point they are all in my rib cage and killing me making me feel like I can't breath and I feel like my water is going to pop at any move I make...but it may b just urine who knows anymore.
Tags: Pregnancy
I DRANK 4 TBL SPOONS OF CASTER OIL AND WENT INTO LABOR THE NEXY MORNNGW/ BOTH OF MY PREG. AT 37 WKS 3 DAYS. IF YOU ARE READY IT WILL WORK. THERE IS NO HARM TO THE BABY. YOU MAY WANT TO STAY AT HAME DUE TO NEED TO BE CLOSE TO THE BATHROOM FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS . MIDWIVES AND SOME DRS. STILL USE THIS REMEDY TODAY. IT IS A LAXATIVE THAT SEEMS TO START LABOR(IF YOUR READY) FOR SOME REASON. I STARTED DIALATING FROM A 2 TO A 5 THE NEXT MORNING WITHIN 1 HR. I TOOK (DRANK) IT IN THE EVENING, YOU CAN MIX IT W/ A DRINK LIKE O.J. IF YOU WANT. MY STEP DAUGHTER DID THIS AS WELL W/ HER 2ND AND HAD HER THE NEXT DAY AS WELL. IF YOU ARE 37+ WEEKS YOU ARE CONSIDERED FULL TERM ANYWAYS.    GOOD LUCK. YOU CAN FIND THIS IN YOUR PHARMACY NEAR LAXATIVES. REMEMBER IF YOUR NOT READY IT WONT WORK , BUT IF YOU ARE IN PAIN IT CANT HURT TO TRY.
KTowne Been worried that my sympto... Comment
1 hr ago
KTowne commented on zara2010's status
1 hr ago
xoxo_143 Idk what's wrong with me. I... Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy