37W and I'm ready for baby to come!!!!!! Tired of heat and tired of back pain! :(
I'm 37W and I am ready for baby to come! My back pain is unbelievable! Sometimes i can't even walk it feels like its locked on me? It is sooooooo hot! Yesterday the high was 108°!
I feel so exhausted I can't sleep I can't get comfortable I can't do anything without contractions starting or extreme back pain. And chasing after a 2 in a half year old during the day as well is exhausting. Am I the only one thats ready to pop? :( I feel so bad because it seems like I'm not enjoying my pregnancy, I mean I can't wait for my son to be here I have a 2 in a half year old daughter so a boy is totally different but uh.... My body can't do it anymore I feel beyond stretched to my max :(
Movies make pregnancy look fun, beautiful and glorious. When really it's extremely uncomfortable, pressure, exhaustion, gassy (at least for me lol) etc. Don't feel bad for not enjoying it. Growing a human is hard work and sometimes the 3rd trimester can be extremely miserable!! You are in the final countdown you are so close just hang in there :) do things to pamper yourself. Have dad watch the toddler and you go get a prenatal massage to help with the uncomfortable-ness, get a manicure pedicure just pamper yourself :)