Aa
A
A
Close
37W and I'm ready for baby to come!!!!!! Tired of heat and tired of back pain! :(
I'm 37W and I am ready for baby to come! My back pain is unbelievable! Sometimes i can't even walk it feels like its locked on me? It is sooooooo hot! Yesterday the high was 108°!
I feel so exhausted I can't sleep I can't get comfortable I can't do anything without contractions starting or extreme back pain. And chasing after a 2 in a half year old during the day as well is exhausting. Am I the only one thats ready to pop? :( I feel so bad because it seems like I'm not enjoying my pregnancy, I mean I can't wait for my son to be here I have a 2 in a half year old daughter so a boy is totally different but uh.... My body can't do it anymore I feel beyond stretched to my max :(
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
9442948 tn?1406820051
Movies make pregnancy look fun, beautiful and glorious. When really it's extremely uncomfortable, pressure, exhaustion, gassy (at least for me lol) etc. Don't feel bad for not enjoying it. Growing a human is hard work and sometimes the 3rd trimester can be extremely miserable!! You are in the final countdown you are so close just hang in there :) do things to pamper yourself. Have dad watch the toddler and you go get a prenatal massage to help with the uncomfortable-ness, get a manicure pedicure just pamper yourself :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1508450205
Blank
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
Oct 19
4769306 tn?1508450205
Blank
KeeLolo uploaded new photos
Oct 19
3191940 tn?1447272317
Blank
CurfewX commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Oct 19
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community Resources