38 weeks and want to get it over with
Any good ways to go into labor besides castril oil and pineapple? I've tried walking a lot also but not working.
ughhh.  The end is so hard.  I found baby really just won't come until they are darn good and ready.  LOL  They are ALREADY in control, dang it!  What about sex?  That personally was the last thing I wanted to do in the last minutes of pregnancy but they say it can work.  I know that when my doctor would check my cervix and count how dilated I was, that would stimulate my cervix and I'd get contractions afterwards. Sex can do the same thing.  So, find your man sister!  Bouncing on an exercise ball?  I took the route of just looking at it as my last time before baby owned me forever.  Napped when *!* wanted, read books and watched movies.  Went to lunch with friends, etc.  Because once baby comes it gets harder to do things on your own time frame or schedule.  But your baby will be here very soon it sounds like. When are you do?
Technically the twenty ninth bug I'll be going in for my C section in seven days
You're scheduled for a planned C-section?  Why are you trying to induce labor - that will turn your situation into a very rushed c-section,  instead of the more calmly prepared for scheduled one.