3rd Pregnancy; 1st Baby; When will I show?
This is my third pregnancy (one three and a half years ago and one that ended a little over four months ago), but, (we are hoping for) our first baby.  With both of my other pregnancies, I made it to or just past the end of the first trimester and had just started to show.  The last pregnancy was multiples and by 10 weeks, I was nearly as large as my sister who was six and a half months along.  My question is, when will I start to show this time?  I feel bigger earlier this time and I know it is partially due to so much uterine stretching last time (and to the usual bloating and water weight).  Any thoughts on when I'll start to show?
For me this is my 7th pregnancy and hopefully my 4th baby. I started to show quite early with my 3 children now around 8 weeks, this time I'm currently 6 weeks and feel I'm having to try and hide my bump already for fear of the kids suspecting before a scan confirms all is ok. how far are you? in the early weeks it's bloating more than anything that causes the bigger stomach and mine is down to the progesterone i take too which bloats.
the real answer is it could be anytime, every woman is different there's no set limit when you start to show.
congrats too and fingers crossed we both have sticky babies! :D
I'm only about five weeks now.  I'm trying to keep it quiet until we at least get a little farther along.  I'm pretty tall so I didn't think I would be a "show-er" but, my OB/GYNs have said that I just have a "frontal" uterus and I show pretty easily.  Congrats to you.  I'll definitely be praying for sticky babies!
yeah i'm tall too i'm 5 foot 9, tough trying to keep kids from finding out when i feel so big.
does that make you due feb next year? if so there's a feb babies forum which you can join, plenty of ladies on it already that you can share any worries or concerns with!