4 Weeks Pregnant Having light bleeding and cramps
I am 4 weeks pregnant and have already seen a doc about my bleeding...I have very mild cramps but i have been bleeding lightly for a bout 7 days now. The blood has been chaninging from a dark red almost black, to a brownish red color...It keeps going back and fourth in color. Should I be concerned. my Doc said my HCG Level was still going up just very slowly. It was 170 2 days ago and 109 2 days before that...I had blood drawn today but dont have the results yet...Nothing showed up on either one of the 2 ultra sounds i had done becuase its to early. Should I be worrid about my slow HCG levels, or about the bleeding...Has anyone had these problems...My doc s confused because I have no pain, no dizziness or fatigue, no fever or headache and really no cramping...just the bleeding...but my cervix is closed...what do you think?
Sweety i really dont want to tell you one thing and be wrong. But i can tell you your symptoms were very similar to mine- i had light bleeding and cramping and i did end up m/c but then again i have a good friend who bled ALOT and coninued to have a healthy pregnancy. I would really just wait for you blood test results and then wait a couple of weeks and get another u/s. Good luck and God bless and keep me posted!-laura
Anytime you bleed during pregnancy it has a 50-50 chance of continuing normally. During my first pregnancy I just bled a little and ended up miscarrying and then during my next pregnancy I bled bright red worse then a period for 5 weeks and now have a healthy (almost) 1 year old to show for it. The only thing that they can continue to do is moniter you. Most likely you wont see a heartbeat until your 6+ weeks. I got 2 ultrasounds during my 5th week and neither of them showed anything but a sac. Also, your levels are a little low but they have to double at least 80% in the first 48 hours to be considered a viable pregnancy and then by 72 hours they should of doubled completely or even be a little higher then double. I'll keep you in my prayers, please let us know how everything turns out.