4 months
Im 18 was and 5 or 6 days pregnant, will the baby have a heartbeat and will we be able to hear it and when will I feel kicking?
Congrats on your pregnancy! Yes, if all is well your baby has a beating heart, they start between 4 to 8 weeks I believe, that's when the heart actually begins functioning. at this point (18 weeks) you normally feel little popping bubbles, that's what I describe it as. I am also 18 weeks and 5 days, and my little girl moves all the time, you should feel your baby move anytime now!!!! :)
Thanks, I was told there wouldn't  be a heartbeat yet or that you wouldn't be able to hear it at 4 months, and maybe 5 months but maybe not
You can usually see the heartbeat after 6 weeks. Sometimes a bit earlier, adn if it's your first baby you'll most likely feel kicking and stuff around 20 weeks.