Aa
A
A
Close
5 Weeks Pregnant and So Bloated!
I am 5 weeks 4 days pregnant and I am so bloated that I look a few months pregnant. I can not suck in my stomach at all. I don't think it is constipation since it doesn't go down after I go to the bathroom (sorry for too much information)

Does anyone else feel this way?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
274158 tn?1276350787
I have!!!! My doctor told me it is a combination of constipation & water retention. She said it should go away by the 2nd trimester. Unfortunatly I wouldn't know because I just had a m/c! But man, I was so bloated I looked at least 4 months preggo. Strangers were asking me when I was due??!!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Me too.  I was sooo bleated, and like Fourpaws I also just m/c'ed.  But man was I ever bloated.  My "fat jeans" would barely button, and I was only 4 weeks!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi sarahleeapril, I am currently only 5 weeks and also look a few months pregnant but I have 10 month old twins and put on 30 kgs whilst pregnant with them and I have only lost 10kg of it so I put most of mine down to fat lol. But I am always much worse after eating like the other two ladies said it can just be alot of fluid retention more than constipation as I had severe constipation with my twins and yet I was NOWHERE NEAR as bloated with them as I am this time round. I hope that helps a little I am not a doctor (for a good reason lol) so the best person to get a positive answer from would be your gp although sometimes they can seem a bit useless. Good luck and God bless with your pregnancy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
hi,

same here also. im new to this forum. im usually on the infertility one. im 5 weeks 3 days pg and im very bloated!! im glad im not the only one!!! congrats!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo Who's ready for CHRISTmas, ... Comment
4 hrs ago
7969425 tn?1481056829
Blank