Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
5 days late took a test....

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

5 days late took a test....

Ok so I am five days late....I am NEVER this late always maybe a day or two. I took an ept test this afternnon and it was negative. Anybody ever take a test this late and still got a positive later? I hear that ept is not that reliable. All comments are welcome!
Its possible you ovulated later,this will make your period late.wait few more days see if it comes if not test again,good luck.
i dont remember what kind i took but my first 2 were negative due to late ovulation....wait several days and test again! :)
Well my period is now over 2 weeks late and it is always on time and i have never missed a period before. i have taken several pregnancy tests and they have all been negative. ive been experiencing nausea, headaches, gas, cramping and extreme hunger. but im starting to think im not because all of the negative tests. i was going to do a blood test but im just going to wait for my period which is due march 9th. anyone in a similiar situation?
well pregnancy test read your HCG hormones they say do it the first time you go to the bathroom in the morning its because that when the hormone is the strongest. i have taken test pregnancy test later on the day and it come out positive.
I'm in the same boat. I'm 2 weeks late, took a First Response test last week and it was negative. But I did take it in the middle of the day so maybe that affected it? Also that was when I was just one week late. I plan on testing again this Saturday first thing in the morning with Clear Blue Digital. Good luck to you!
Hi, Im also 5 days late and im worried I might be pregnant. I havent took the test yet, but i plan to after a few days later to see if my period comes. Im only 17 and this is really stressful. So please help! what should i do?
Take a test
ok so heres my story, ...my fiance and I had unprotected sex about 7 days before my period was due (he ejaculated up me which is something we have never done before, without contraception, we have been together 9 years an we have only done this, this one time. I was due to come on my period 11th feb an now its the 16th, I took a test 15th which was negative do you think it is too early to test an get a positive result? I have slight period pains but nothing happens? let me no your thoughts???? Thanksss xxx
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
hansen20 24 weeks and have to go do ... Comment
KeeLolo commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy