5 weeks pregnant and cramping
Hi everyone I had my bfp again after my miscarriage in early dec, I am around 5 weeks, but very worried because I have backache and period like cramps throughout the day! Is this normal? Thanks
I got period like cramps for a few days before I found out I was pregnant.  If it lasts any longer and that or if you start to bleed at all, call your doctor or go to the hospital.  Take it easy and don't do too much.  If you're really concerned and only going to stress yourself, call your doc.  Good luck hun and try not to freak out.
I cramped all the way up to 20 weeks. I had a cyst which caused a lot of problems. If you start bleeding then go to AnE
Same goes for me. I'm almost 5 weeks and I cramped for a week at the time I was suppose to be on my period...if u read the "Cramping" symptoms some are normal cramps but not sure how long they r suppose to last
Thanks guys got a docs apt tomoz so going to see if they can do a scan as early as poss to make sure everything is looking ok.. I suppose you can't help it and there's nothing I can do! If it's going to happen its going to happen, just tryig to think positive. I realised I did actually have cramping before I found out so that explains it really! :) thank you all. Will keep you posted