5 weeks pregnant and discharge.
I have a history of PCOS and this is my first baby. i was not even expecting that i ll be pregnant this month as i have 5 disappointing months of clomid and metformin and this was my last. any way it was a shock when i found out that i am actually 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant. i had some implantation bleeding which stayed for a day. now i am nearly 5 weeks 1 day left. and i am having this discharge. first it was thick and yellowish whitish. when my husband i and had sexual intercourse today it increased to white kind of watery which makes me feel that there's left over sperm which is coming out along with yellow thick discharge. it has no smell. i am only getting slight burning on my pelvic area especially when i have to pee. i have alot of gas as well. i am only getting back pain. before this i had alot of cramping which stopped eventually. i spoke to my nurse and she said that its normal to have discharge as long as it doesn't include blood. was wondering if its normal?
It shouldn't burn....that doesn't sound normal.
Definitely should not burn... you probably have a uti or some sort of bacterial infection that you should get checked out and treated asap call a diff doctor or go to the hospital to figure out what it is. Best of luck an congratulations!
Yeah. Discharge is normal. Burning's not. It's quite likely to be a UTI that you're fighting off -- I had one trying to hit around the five-week mark too. Cranberry juice or tablets normally help, as does baking soda with water (ask your doctor if it's all right to use baking soda when pregnant -- I take it in a shot glass twice a day and it works very fast). Cut sugar, drink lots of water, and you may want to see your doc about antibiotics.
Definitely go get a checkup if you haven't had a UTI before and aren't sure that's what it is, or if you suspect it might be a yeast infection or other problem.
i haven't spoken to my doctor yet but its gone now it only happens when i have sexual intercourse or i have pain in pelvic and hip joint. i lay down yesterday and tried to check what could be wrong and found that my right hip and pelvic joint has pain and causing inflammation i have a feeling i might have  pelvic grindle pain. so i ll definately see my doctor thankyou for ur help
Ooo ouch! That's a different kind of pain for sure. Go see the doc that's painful!
i know but its kind of has slowed down a bit. i am only having heaviness and back pains now so i am sure things are fine =))