58 days since last period and doctors wont give me a blood test
It's been about 58 days since the first day of my last period (June 1st) and I just missed my second period. I've taken 4 home pregnancy tests and they've all turned out negative.I'm usually regular. I've been: Sick to my stomach (in the AM and sometimes after eating), Headaches, Body Acne (never had it before), Tired (sometimes sleeping 10-11 hours a day), Bloated, Constipation and Diarrhea. I there is a chance I could be cause my BF and I have been using the with drawl method. I scheduled a doctor's appointment today to get a blood test and when I got there they told me they wouldn't do it with out a full physical and to schedule another appointment for tomorrow. Since I don't have insurance I couldn't pay for a full visit. So my dad and I (I'm 18 and needed the ride) went to the ER and explained at the check-in that I wanted a blood test ONLY! We waited for 2 hours before I saw a doctor who told me that I probably wasn't pregnant and wanted to do a urine test. I straight up asked him to just run the blood test and that I'd pay for it and the doc right out refused, even after I told a friend of mine took 2 home pregnancy tests both negative and then got a blood test and was 6 weeks pregnant. I don't know what do at this point. Someone please help.
A HPT should be accurate about 14 days after conception.

You need to have a full work up to find out what is going on.  Several of your symptoms do not sound pregnancy-related and its important to find out what is causing them.  If you performed the HPT correctly then it is unlikely that you are pregnant.